Monday, March 16, 2009

Landmarks and China Town


these two modern pieces of art are at the end of the mall....


I think this is the Brisbane Town Hall????




I am totaly amazed by the mix of modern and old architecture....



A 10 minute massage by a chinese massuer..he was good too





Chinese flower patterns in elastic top shift dresses..... modest??? not.....



Chinese roast duck...i stood at the window and watched the girl chop it into pieces with a cleaver...she did it so fast and easy


the lions that guard the entrance to Chinatown.... opps ...there is just one there ...the other is an old "Tiger" (get that Aaron????)


Painted pagodas cover the outdoor eating areas


whose that behind the embroidered fan???? No that money in my hand did not buy the fan...i wasn't tempted


The gates to Chinatown...nice walk on a hot afternoon.

4 comments:

  1. You had to get the 'tiger' in there hey!? ;)
    Looks like a fun place to visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're having a good time - is he massaging your bum??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he was having a touchy feely of your bottom!!!! I could do with a massage! HAttie exclaimed today "I wanna go stay with Nanna" after I got cross with her today! Chels xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys are having TOO MUCH fun!!

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...