Monday, April 13, 2009

Warrior Woman Hattie

Here is Hattie the Warrior Woman of Holly Bank...she is on a misson to get the Tree Monster




With her trusty lance of wood she will slay him and protect her family.....



Stand fast i will take you down.......


As big as you are.........................
Holly Bank on the Lilydale Road.... Go visit your imagination

4 comments:

  1. I loved this post Nettie. It made childhood memories of similar adventures flood back to my mind.
    Missing you xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to tell you that I made the fudge yesterday-huge success. Oscar is most impressed as he has tried and failed to make fudge before. Not sure why I chose to do it right after easter...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Childrens imaginations are the BEST...love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy, to be a little kid again, footloose & fancy free....

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...