I just love Danielle Steele...alright ...alright i know i am an incurable romantic and as Kelvin is so ready to point out to me when a new DS novel is released and i hint that i would like it....He says... "they are all the same and you know what is going to happen so why bother spending that money to buy it and be reading the same thing every book...girl alone...boy alone... boy meets girl... they fall in love and live happily ever after"... he is such a killjoy...
loved both of these and i am just about to finish her 100th book...(will do you a book review when i have...coming up soon) and i have read every one of DS novels (except the one about her son who committed suicide...i will get that one day soon...maybe from the second hand book shop where we have a $70 credit!!!)
And if you love to read about Australia and real Australian life then Di Morrissey is your author...a bit long winded but a very light read ...some times with a twist...got all these for $10 at a Fair a few months ago and have been ploughing through them....great escapes and good for the travel industry ...i want to go to all these places mentioned in her novels.....
If you would like to borrow or swap or just have and you want to share the post cost i will send them to you..... AND.... I am willing to try other authors recommended.
I love reading before bed too! My friend got me hooked on the Twilight series and loaned me all of the books so that is what I am reading right now. Hoping you had a wonderful weekend :)
ReplyDeleteWow, you are right into your books at the moment!
ReplyDeleteGosh, I'm getting slack. Okay, time for the transcontinental swap! You send me one of your favourites to read, and I'll send you the Faraday Girls. What do you think?
Wendy xx