at the time i thought it was a great idea....
things got a bit tangled up and i have no patience at all trying to untangle things.. GGGGRRR ...
And seeing as everyone seemed to be on a "getting organized kick"...i thought i had better do some organizaing of my own...no time to do it mind but i did..... (thankssssss Wendy and Aunty Georgia)
Kelvin bought me this conventional tapestry covered jewellery box many years ago i love it but i quickly out grew its capacity..... it now just hold some stud earrings...
And What the heck has this door to do with my jewellery
you may well ask...
you may well ask...
well take a look!!!!!!!
i purchased a cork board and some stick pins and "hey presto"....
Hung it on the wall behind the door.....
the cork allows you to just hang the earrings by their hooks fastened into the cork...
Very clever Annette! :)
ReplyDeleteyes you are amazing mum!! I need to do something similar.
ReplyDeleteWhat a good idea! I can never find anything in my very small jewellery box, and everything if always tangled. Will look into using your rather good idea.
ReplyDeleteThe spice chest is STUNNING! Sooo jealous! And the corkboard looks handy too. And such a great hiding spot for it. So many jewels, so little time...what's a girl to do?!
ReplyDeleteVery cool I'm the same, I need everything out and untangled-but I want that spice chest! What are you going to use it for now?
ReplyDeletesuch a great idea, looks very organized
ReplyDeleteMy Jewellery hangs on the wall much the same but without a cork board - I just nailed some pins into the wall and they hang off it on different levels (dont tell mum tho) - you can do the same with a plain white canvas, looks like a piece of art!
ReplyDeleteLOve JESS andrews x
brilliant! perfect
ReplyDeleteI love it and will definatey be doing the same
x
Bron
VERY good idea nettie!!! It looks really cool too!!
ReplyDeleteThat's such a cool idea - I'll have to show my girls. Brilliant!
ReplyDeletehi annette,
ReplyDeletei hope you get this soon...
what is in the twin lens kit that you are willing to sell me?
That cork board works great! It is so cool that you are able to see everything at once without having to dig around looking and looking...
ReplyDelete