seagulls screeching as they wheeled overhead too scared to land on the beach for they knew Beattie would only chase them back into the air again

the boats were bobbing and rocking on the blue green water of the bay....gentle waves breaking on the beach
the slighty salty stench of seaweed and the scent of last nights fairy penguins still in the sand.... a dogs nose smells those things you know...they love it.....yucko O

Man and beast just doing what a man and beast does at any time ...sitting watching the waves...mmmm

Man and beast just doing what a man and beast does at any time ...sitting watching the waves...mmmm


but she was off...there are rocks to climb and endless white sandy beaches to run on










One of my FAVOURITE places on the planet.
ReplyDeleteOH, I remeber that beach....beautiful! I found your blog through Chelsea's! IT's so good to see what is happening in your life! Miss you guys! I would love to make it back to Tasmania in 2013 with my family. That would be "20" years since I was there last. Yikes, where does the time go! Give my love to Kelvin as well.
ReplyDeleteLisha:)
Very cute pic's of Hattie Nettie!!! i LOVE zoo doo it's like the best zoo EVER.. only those Emu's that chase the bus are SCARY. They grabbed my whole bag and ate it as well, but I was to scared to be worried!!!!
ReplyDelete(I'm sure I already commented here?!) Anyway, these photos are gorgeous - I particularly love the first one! Wendy
ReplyDelete