Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bedroom Makeover!!!!!

On the weekend i was very busy... i had some help to do this bedroom makeover........
They were so quick i could not believe it.....

The Before...
What do you think?????







NOW ..... this is what it looked like before the makeover by three professionals...






Scroll down for how it looks when they finished .......go slowly because you will be totally shocked..












I was...


























Yep you guessed it ...
my three gorgeous grand children came for the week and they created this amazing playroom.....from that above bedroom







and empty egg carton.....




the story ......





a game to play.... from a suitcase full of books from under the bed.....






the suitcase doubled as a shop to buy goodies.....






a lucky dip......
Now check it out again!!!!!!
make a decision now....
Which one do you like best..????

Before or After?????
be honest now???????





11 comments:

  1. So cute!! I like the after one as it shows there is happiness in the house! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lisa after cause it shows the happiness and joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noooo I like before. It looks more relaxed and inviting to lie down on the bed with a good book.

    As long as they put it back to the before, I spose I wouldn't mind. Isn't that what outside is for?? Lots of happiness and joy out there I'm sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha - that is Simone's obsessive compulsive coming out. I would hate it in my own house, but in someone else's it's nice to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AFTER!!! After much FUN did those girls have???!!! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, i want to play there... Mia would love it too.
    I'm with Simone though, before!

    BUT.... i think it's great that you let them create cubby houses and play shops. I remember doing the same with couches and blankets at mum and dad's, it was the BEST and my kids do it now too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. definitely AFTER! I love seeing the results of kids creativity, I bet they had the best time. Imagine if you had said "no", they might have expressed their creativity in other, not so nice ways.

    P.S I also love seeing kids pack up once they are done :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL - This was quite funny, I was actually really expecting a makeover!!!! The before and after question is a bit tricky for me though, because I like the before - but only after it looked like the after!!!! Part of the fun for me in having a tidy room is knowing what it was like earlier on in the day and feeling proud that we got it cleaned up and back to its 'normal' state! BUT if never looked like the after then the before would be a little boring. BUT if it looked like the after for too long I would go CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! (hope you didn't just want a simple answer! lol)
    AND on another note - glad the kids had such a great time staying at there Nanny's!! Memories they will have forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hee hee, I was expecting a makeover too. I love their play ideas though - they would have had a barrel of fun. And being a kindy teacher I get excited about mess but love the cleanup too. I would just swap the titles and then it wouldn't be too stressy! Wendy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh YES Hannah that was the perfect answer!! Exactly how I would like to have explained myself. It's weird cos I can be all stressed about having a neat cupboard with all the towels folded in nicely, facing the same way but then have an unmade bed and it doesn't worry me at all.

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...