Let me introduce you to my
beautiful daughter Sarah ...
This week she has been down in Tasmania visiting with her long time school friend Ainsley who had a birthday to celebrate ....
so i got to see her and go out to dinner on Monday night then today....
WOWEEEE

Now here we are together ...my beautiful daughter and me... at a very special place...
Here is Ainsley's Mum as well...you see the girls wanted to treat us mums to
something special....
Now you can see what it was?????
OOOOOHHHH YESSSSS...it was pure delight and sheer luxury...so i had to have the brazen coloured toenail paint to go with it...Red

Ainsley and her mum....

Sarah and Me...
Thank you girls we had a wonderful morning and then there was LUNCH as well!!!
Yes i know we are spoilt!!!!
What a great day! :)
ReplyDeleteAre they your feet? They look as though you have never used them. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteRacey Red!! I like it!! Sarah is looking great!!
ReplyDeletegorgeous RED! I love red toenails in the summer too!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures of you and Sarah...
Hey NEttie,
ReplyDeleteJust answering your question- I have two jobs.
One at the Hospital and still the other at St Giles.
Also - Chelsea has gone private? Please give her my email address I'd love to keep reading her blog/ sweetpea_jess@hotmail.com
Also (your very lucky) I LOVE having Pedicures!
What a lovely girl she is! I love doing special things with my mum when I get the chance too!
ReplyDelete