Today we went to the Monkey Park...AKA the City Park.... the temperature reached 26o C and we stayed at the park for at least 3 hours... there are lots of things to see and do there for little girls...
like playing on the Train equipment... the slide is her favorite...
Look Nanna can you see my fingers...
Her we are Nanna and Rosie......For $2 ...total value..... there is always the ride on the little train all around the park... this train is run by a 72 year old man who has been her since 1960 and loves doing it and meeting the people and the kids....
Of course Rosie wanted to drive the train ..... she won him over to get in the front seat...
But a visit to the City park is not complete without seeing the Macaque Monkeys
..there is a colony of 26 here now .......
..there is a colony of 26 here now .......
awww beautiful Rosie.... what a fun holiday you are having. I do believe I didnt send those clothes with you! Looks like Nanna has really been spoiling you. Can I come for a holiday and get new clothes!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is SO cute!!!!! LOVE the little hat!!
ReplyDeleteI can see why the old man was mesmerised by her - what a stunning little girl! LOVE the hat!
ReplyDeletesooo adorable
ReplyDeletexx
Goodness! I remember going to the monkey park when I was little. I love seeing Lonnie again through your eyes Nettie- totally takes me back to my childhood. Rowan is so cute and grown up looking. I can't believe I haven't met her yet!
ReplyDeletebrings back memories of Heidi watching those cheeky little monkeys!!! and oh my.... at the moment.. Rosie is totally Chelsea!!...... as for my trip ... yeah, it had to go back in the works..... had to work the two holiday days... then ,well.... I'm too nice sometimes...
ReplyDelete