A lot of back breaking digging, weeding and more good dirt brought in...some pea straw..then the little baby plants to hide in there...
that is Parsley...
This is Basil... one of my favorite herbs
Look at these lettuces just jumping out of the ground...
And these lettuces are a different "breed" and the sparrows just love them ...sooo.. i have had to put some netting over them...the little "blighters" still sit on the top and peck and eat them... ....gggrrrr
see how i have covered the little garden bed ...i had this role of plastic mesh.....i know ...I know...i need a smaller mesh so they can't get through...i am working on that...
now this is my silver beet...i can start picking this soon and it has only been in for three weeks...
Just look at it growing!!!!!! Plus i have some broccoli growing there too.... see that you can see on the left of the picture.....
And this is a promise of things to come ...my daffodils that i have planted in polystyrene boxes of dirt...they are already popping up through the soil...
Spring time is on the way...but first we have to have winter...BBBRRRRrrrr
oh you are too good Annette!! Looks so good. I wish I had a little vegie patch - one day :)
ReplyDeleteOh and I keep seeing you on the ad for the restaurant - you are famous now - first the paint shop and now the restaurant!