Anyway i am just telling you that is where i bought the goodies to make this table decoration for a Relief Society
Christmas church activity......
a packet of toothpicks and three X 300grms packets of any sort of jubes or lollies
... 
stab the toothpicks into the jubes and then press them into the ball (be careful not to stab yourself with the toothpick..i pressed them into the jubes and then the ball with a spoon)
then attach a few ribbons to pretty up your ball...
and it looks like this....
oh i forgot to tell you i sat the ball on a bowl so that i could get the jubes all over the ball...
Have fun making it .... i think it looks great and your kids can have fun eating it after....
stab the toothpicks into the jubes and then press them into the ball (be careful not to stab yourself with the toothpick..i pressed them into the jubes and then the ball with a spoon)
Have fun making it .... i think it looks great and your kids can have fun eating it after....
yummy...I'm gonna make one of those. Ta
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea, very effective.... and yummy!
ReplyDeleteI love this...thanks for sharing. I will be storing this one away in my little brain.
ReplyDeleteBTW, I am terribly sorry about the other day in town. I was freaking about getting a parking ticket and it took my brain a while to realize it was you!! We sprinted all the way back to the car and the meter man was right there! I was lucky.
I promise I will give you better than a "hi, bye" next time!