Sunday, December 12, 2010

Reflections ..Ross Bridge in the Rain.....

On my way to spend a week with the grand children last week i had to detour through Ross for a break.... it was raining misty and so i parked by the bridge to drink my hot chocolate .... i couldn't let the beauty stay un-captured...so indulge me........

the reflections were perfect......
and even more more perfect.....

I thought the arches and their reflection looked like eyes watching me...I know ...I know ...i have a marvelous imagination!!!!


And these three ducks came to say hello when i got out of the car to take the pics....
Ross is a very historic town ...have you been there????
well go for a drive soon......
This was the start of my visit south so stay tuned to this for the rest of the action packed trip......



2 comments:

  1. Wondered where you'd got to! I adore reflection photos. I can see why you had to stop for photos.

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...