Thursday, March 10, 2011

What am I...... Competition...????

I thought i was about time i had a bit of a competition..... SSSSSOOOOOOO.....

Her It is...
What am I....?????
There are no clues....
and it is probably something you wouldn't see everyday in this form......

I haven't thought of a prize yet but i will make it worth your while...and i thought for my overseas blogger friends it would be something Aussie....
Get guessing girls!!!!!!
Get guessing and don't forget to leave your return email.....just in case you win....
Good Luck.....and stay posted to see just what it is.....

10 comments:

  1. Dang it...I was gonna say that! I definitely think it's sunflowers in a sunflower head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it definitely looks like a sunflower head to me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't going to guess sunflower head - looks like some kind of pine cone or bark or something. yeah I have no idea, it's probably a sunflower head lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, sunflower. I've got one drying on the windowsill that looks the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh bummer...due to time differences I'm really slow responding. I was going to say sunflower head too, but I see that everyone has beaten me to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The achene from the Helianthus annuus?

    ReplyDelete
  7. need to do a harder one next time Mum!!!

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...