Monday, August 1, 2011

Arliss's Quilt......

I started this Quilt for you Arliss when you was a couple of months old ...it was going to be for your cot !!!!!
But now it has turned into a single bed quilt that will last you till you are too old for nursery rhymes
just have to finish the edges and quilt it...then it is coming your way....soon!!!!






Not long Arliss and you will have your Quilt....Hope that Mummy can remember the Nursery Rhymes that go with the panels in the Quilt????
 Bright.... i know .....so i hope you like it... i know you love bright colours...
Love Nanna XXXXX

8 comments:

  1. Very nice. Love the little panels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet I'll get sick of those nursery rhymes real quick!!! Looks good Mum! Arliss will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Arliss! Let me have your Nanna ;)

    Nettie this is positively one of the most beautiful quilt I've ever seen... and you did it! You're a wonder Nanna!!!

    Something for Arliss to cherish and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You're really talented! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful. Arliss will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Nettie. Love the nursery rhyme theme and the colours. By the way, I updated my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nettie, beautiful quilt!
    I haven't forgotten to write the s'mores recipe. If you could send me your email I'll get it right to you.

    Please send me an email at
    camilla@camillabaker.com.au

    Best C

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...