Here you are Mummy ...Just look at this ...today her first front tooth came out (with a little help from her wiggling it of course!!!)
but as i write this post I have been informed that this little "front tooth-less lady" wants Mummy and Daddy to see her tooth ...so she said to me...
"Nanna ...you have to tell the Tooth Fairy to come to my house in Hobart"....OK!!!!!
So here it is Mummy ...Nanna will make sure it is packaged up all safe and sound until it gets home ...so put that Tooth Fairy on stand bye(hope it is not the same slack Tooth Fairy that has been coming to Bethan..he he!!!)
It must be something to do with the water up here Mummy????(definitely not the Nanna Treats I am sure of that) this is the second tooth Hattie has lost up here with Nanna and Poppy ...i promise we don't use the pliers on her!!!!!!
woo hooo, finally one of those horrid teeth fall out. .... ohhh no, I was hoping the faires at your house would do it! he he.... we shall prepare!
ReplyDelete