Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Poppy's little helper has gone home......

Today Poppy's little helper and shadow went home after a 9 day holiday with us ..
we will miss this little girl so much...
that huge smile
those big eyes
that infectious giggle
the constant singing and questions
the stream of talking
all the stools in a row in front of the TV on ABC for Kids...
those dear little arms that give the biggest and the best cuddles
the sweet little prayers every night with the everyone remembered and named.
the pitter-patter of those little feet and legs running the full length of the house... early in the mornings
that went with the  6am wake up call as she climbs into bed with us
the pools of toilet paper rolled off the roll onto the toilet floor....
the light on in the hallway in case she wakes up at night....
the three changes of clothes all by 10 am ..spread out on the bedroom floor.
the fruit bowl being empty...(she loves fruit and eats at least 6 kiwi fruit a day)...and oh so much more........
But most of all we will miss you Rosie...
 Poppy says he will miss you the most because you were always out there helping him in the garden...
he will have to move this big pile of mulch all by himself now....





Let's have a  race Poppy?????

I am beating you.....he he he!!!!

Look out Poppy ... oh no we have had a crash......


you pick up what i spilled Poppy....

I am going to beat you to the garden.... i can go really fast....



Look at that ...i even know how to empty my wheel barrow too...
the best little Poppy helper ever...
come back soon Rosie...
We love you....

5 comments:

  1. he he... funny! Last night I was saying prayers with her and said "we bless that nanna and poppy wont miss Rosie and be sad " and she interrupted and said "ohhh they will"! I have stopped telling her Im Mum and not Nanna and just rolling with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't there and I miss her already.
    Blessings her and your way, Sweet Nanna.

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...