Sunday, July 15, 2012

Nostalgia on Canvas

Look what i have been having fun with.....

my collection of Doilies are no good in the Linen Closet...no one sees them do they?...
i thought of making a quilt (i may still do that as i have hundreds of these doilies and i think they multiplied in the linen closet...no..they don't it is because i just pick up one here and there now and again)







Hey.... it has been fun and i haven't finished with them yet and then there is the question of just where are they going to hang????

Maybe your place...I am willing to negotiate if you want to check them out....I might even take orders if there is a demand?????

2 comments:

  1. That is a novel way to get the doileys out and on display.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea! Love the last photo, I might have to negotiate with you over that one! xx

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...