I plan on spending a little (well no..maybe a lot) of time in here this summer...
sheltered from the wind with the sun shining down
snoozing..... i am sure!!!!!
When i was in Mexico 6 years ago i slept in one of these for the month i was there...a love affair i never gotten over and it has taken me all this time to actually get a hammock frame...i bought a hammock in Mexico and it came home with me..it is still packed in it's bag...I was waiting for a tree or two or a verandah to swing it from... but this hammock frame is just right and actually came with the hammock included so i will use that one for now...
(Thank you "Himself"... part of my anniversary pressie)
a good book, my hammock and the sunshine on a lazy afternoon.... just what the doctor ordered...
Bring on the summer!!!!
what are you going to do when the summer comes????
what are you going to do when the summer comes????
That looks very inviting Annette! I want to get our courtyard sorted so we can BBQ most nights.... nothing like outdoor barbees... Thanks for your comment too BTW - I have been busy with end of soccer (yeay) and both Michael and I have had this wretched cough/flu thing so while I look at the blogs the motivation to actually blog hasn't been there. But I will get to it soon... take care xx
ReplyDeleteHey Nettie,
ReplyDeleteWhere did you get the hammock and frame please?
Love Lorraine.
xxx
Oh, this is just perfect...
ReplyDeleteI'm not waiting for Summer as you know. In fact our hammock has been cleaned and stored a few weeks ago. We had it in one branch of a very strong and old tree and in a wall where José put some gizmo to hold one of the sides. We have it in the pation.. Can't say I like it very much but Dear Daughter loves. Since she was a little one. One of my fond memories of her was when she was a little I could only see her tiny feet dangling and her voice singing while she used the hammock as a swing :lovely:
We have been wanting one of those frames so we could move the hammock to the garden... maybe next Summer!
Enjoy, Dear Friend!
we have one of these hammocks too. they are awesome. It comes out when we go camping every year!
ReplyDeleteNettie, it seems so odd to think of summer just arriving for you, when it is just turning cool here...:)
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a lovely weekend, no matter what the weather!
Hugs,
Anne
We have 2 of those hammocks on our deck & love them. They are also double hammocks so its a bit of fun when 2 people get in one together!
ReplyDeleteLooks so comfy! I love it! xx
ReplyDelete