"I have a little Peach tree and an apple tree and a nectarine tree and a pear tree....."
and we still have those four trees plus an \Apricot which had three apricots and it was only its first year.....and a few more miniature trees that are bearing fruit and they are only two year old..they are growing in 1/2 wine barrel tubs ..we love spending time in our garden now ....especially when we have the fruit to pick...
we have four different varieties of strawberries growing in a tub too ..so the fruit has been there all through from the beginning of summer...
our little nectarine tree is about to fully ripen ..cant wait ..it is loaded..
our little pear tree has a bit of pear slug on the leaves so it is looking a bit sad ..but we are washing it down with soapy water .....NO chemicals in this garden thank you ...it is loaded this year too ..another month and we will be eating yummy pears...
the other peach tree is bearing as well..not quite ready yet ...but they have the blush of summer ripening peaches and the smell is divine ...
the little green house is giving us tomatoes enough for daily use ..plus yummy basil and the cucumbers are coming on nicely....
the veggies are thriving..green beans and butter beans ...zucchini radish beetroot, capsicums and spinach and the beery bushes have just finished except for our silvanberry which is giving us a handful every day ...
Last but never least is this topiary apple tree which is loaded and will be ready in another month or so...
How we love our little Garden of Eden and all the produce we can harvest from just a suburban backyard ..
How does your garden grow????
Looks amazing! I can't wait to have my own garden of Eden.
ReplyDeleteMy garden grows well as I have several fruit trees. I'd like to cultivate other things like strawberries but every time I tried it my dogs were bent on "helping" out ahahahah. So I'll leave it for when I'm older and dogless ahahah
ReplyDeleteIt always amazes me how generous and resilient trees are. We have lots to learn from them.
Love,
Teresa
That all looks so yummy! We have just moved into a rental to be closer to Jack's school and my new school, and there is not one plant in the backyard! Some scrubby grass and that's about it! We'll have to buy some fruit trees like yours.:)
ReplyDelete