Wednesday, March 4, 2009

AN OFFICIAL DAY...LEAVE A COMMENT DAY

I am officially declaring today....LEAVE A COMMENT DAY...Yep if you stop by my blog to just have a little look...please leave a comment .... i asked "Aunty Georgia" in the USA if i could borrow this idea from her...i think it is a great idea dont you???? You see i know there are beautiful people out there who stop by and are too shy to comment ...maybe you have nothing to say...but i know you can just say "HI" ...so leave a comment even if you dont visit my blog today...whenever you do and you read this will do...i hope you all have an absolutely marvelous day...thank you for making mine an awesome one by leaving your comment.

10 comments:

  1. Well I don't really have anything to say. So I guess it's just "Hi"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nettie - you know I love visiting your blog :) Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are having fun with Hattie. Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are putting me to shame with all your family adventures! Thank goodness for blogging, where we can share those adventures almost instantly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nettie!! Hi! Will probably see you the next time you are down to play with those adorable girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi ya
    love the new header.Chels is so clever.
    love your blog.the photos are great.
    love ya
    b

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your blog Nettie and im all good now:)

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...