Tuesday, March 17, 2009

WHO?????



How is this ....shops with your name..... When we named Chelsea thirty three years ago...there was not a single person in Tasmania (well that we knew of anyway) with the same name around...now just look at this....and then we went into a shop and there on the counter was a bowl of lollies/toffees...help your self sort of freebie and guess what they were called...yes you guessed it Chelsea Eclairs.....

7 comments:

  1. Haven't found a shop called collette yet:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was there a Chelsea footy team 33 yrs ago in England? Or did you start a trend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don think Ill be shopping at that Chelsea store somehow!!! Nice green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought a top in sydney at the Chelsea store and kept the tag- thought I might be able to use it at some point. When I was a gal growing up in Tassie there was no one called Georgia- now it's as common as muck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course there is a fottball team Chelsea... and I remember my sister coming home from high school one time .. saying one of the girls' had just had a baby girl and had named her "Chelsea" it was very weird and I said why did she want to call her by a football team!! I love the name now.....especially as it belongs to chelsea form Tassie....

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...