Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Man and Me

Well now seeing as you all liked the picture on my banner of my man and me when we were young and in love i thought you might like to see a photo of us now we are OLD and in love...
Chelsea took these pics at Eastertime when we all went to Holly Bank...
I love them...tell me what you think



What was i doing here.... well i was making sure he didnt have any crumbs on his face and he looked good for the photo....









isnt he just a darling..... i love him to bits ...well most of the time anyway!!!!



11 comments:

  1. Awwh those photos are gorgeous, esp the middle one. You both look so happy and comfortable with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots Nettie. I love the last one of you and Kelv. Tell Kelv I'm looking forward to one of his hug's. THere's something about them! Not to say yours aren't great too, but they're rarer from Kelv!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos!!! He is a great guy and he is lucky to have such a great wife! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos. You look so happy and content. Chelsea is so talented. she took some of Matt and I a Rhi and Michael's engagement party and I love them. I should put mine on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are gorgeous!
    these are great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always good to see a couple going so strong after all these years especially when you see relationships these days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute couple. Love the pics, chels is a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these photos Nettie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Stunning couple, gorgeous photos and OH the love!! You can see it, you can feel it. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...