Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My TV Ad...here it is!!!!

OK we have been waiting forever for this AD ...Now i know some of you have seen it(Carmen and Noey in Hobart)... so just indulge me will you!!!!

yes that is me in the black...helping the customer choose her colours...

So where are you all going for paint and colour ideas???? Paints Plus on Invermay Road of course ..Tell them Annette sent you and you get my discount...seriously!!!!

7 comments:

  1. GO NETTIE!!! Thats awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You superstar! It actually sounds like a great shop to visit - specialised service and all. And those red couches! Beats hanging about waiting to be served by the limited staff at Bunnings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nettie,
    I have been looking out for it and last night I saw it yay! Darn though- we get all our paint from there and have done since reno no.1 yet never got a discount!!! (Although Same got a Haymes esky once)now I will be sure Sam (and I) drop your name when we go!
    Love ya heaps
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nettie,
    Yay I saw it last night! I have been keeping an eye out. Sam and I have been getting our paint from there since reno no. 1 and never got a discount (Sam did get given a Haymes esky once though). We will be sure to drop your name from now on!
    Love ya heaps!
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool. Haven't seen it yet but will keep my eyes open!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! You're a star :) I know where I'd be going for paint!

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...