Friday, May 22, 2009

Man and Beauty...

I know I know...i just love the beach so you will have to suffer another beach blog....or will you...??? the things you can see on a walk are endless if you look....
My man and his beauty Beattie the dog...the only prints in the sand that morning...it was too dang early for anyone else down there...

see how she smiles when she is at the beach...she loves it so much


look at these little balls of cotton fluff just swaying in the gentle sea breeze




and the big mamma spiky stuff keeping guard on the sand banks




big hunks of kelp in its death throws on the shoreline....

the sun just peeking up over the sea.....how magical is that????


a sea grass captured by the kelp waiting for the wind to set her free...

the breakers rolling in from the fishing boat bringing up his crayfish pots...


my favorite patches of shells ...crowded so close to each other in all their splendor


this boat will never have her keel lapped by the waves on Waubs Bay...she is now retired and is a play centre for children....


the last of the wild autumn berries..don't think they will ripen some how.....but the birds wont mind.
speaking of which...they face into the wind and rest before they take off to feed on the small fish in the breakers....
Aaahhh the smell of the salt and the gentle breeze on your face as you walk hand in hand with your man and his dog on the sandy beach with not another soul about.....nothing like it i can tell you.














9 comments:

  1. I've never been to the beach that early in the morning. Maybe I should by the look of your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, it has been years since I last visited the beach, but now that I see the pics I think Junior and I need to make a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos. which beach were you at? I love the beach too, but not so much when it's cold. During the warmer months though, we practically live there!! Tassie really does have some beautiful beaches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics, cooler months are the best time for the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos - LOVED the shells.
    The beach is my favourite place in the world too.
    Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos-I miss real beaches. Our Honey smiles like that when she is in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can never have too many beach posts on your blog, especialyy if you have such beautiful pictures to share.

    Thanks for popping over to my blog and commenting too! Great to know that somebody is out there looking at what I have to say!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh - I felt like I got to go the beach for just a little while! I love the cotton fluff plant :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love, love, love your photography...the talent must run in the family. Keep up the thoughtful AND beautiful posts.

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...