The place to sit in the sun and have a drink and read the mags ..when do i get time to do that?????
the place to have the BBQs with family and friends and chill in the summer time (that is our savage guard dogs head you can see peeping in the bottom of the pic)
the front garden and my seat to sit and read my mail (mostly bills anyway...don't know why i bother but it is nice to sit in the afternoon sun even in autumn)
the front of the house from the street in all its autumn glory
the master and (mistress)bedroom with the sun streaming in the window....
the en suite off the master bedroom all re furbished.... marble tiles on the floor and my glass vessel bowl that i got from ebay for all of $69 ...yep delivered to the door ...they sell in the bathroom outlets for $500 dollars and more...bargain of the century!!!!!
and when you come to visit me this is where you can sleep!!! this is the guest bedroom
the "office" for both his and hers area...plus our theatre room....
the theatre room form the other end....it is huge.

this room gets the sun from the minute it comes up then all day....
this room gets the sun from the minute it comes up then all day....
the dining area from the new makeover kitchen...wow don't you love those garnet drawers??/
And Wendy this is what you have been waiting for.....the pics of the new kitchen makeover...are you impressed????
the lounge room..this is just off the dining area .....just love looking out on that garden!!!
the downstairs bathroom...all white and fresh.... Now there is lots of other areas i could show you that make up my house ...my grandaughter did a count and there are 15 rooms to the house(that is counting the loo's as well) a lot to clean and keep tidy...but also ample room when the family all come home....so why am i showing you my house?????? Guess
Your house is beautiful and I love the outdoor areas
ReplyDeleteyour selling???
ReplyDeleteyou are selling this beautiful house:) the house that everyone can call home:)
ReplyDeleteI love all the updates on your house. The kitchen is just perfect! And the upstairs room looks great! I crave a room like that! I'll miss your house when you sell it. It has such a lovely atmosphere. But I guess that's the people in it too.
ReplyDeleteThat's my guess...that you are selling...but then why did you invite us all to stay...hmm. Is your home going to be featured in some wonderful home magazine???
ReplyDeleteUm... I would say you are selling too.. but everyone else has said that, so I won't. I do like the idea that perhaps it's going to be featured in a magazine..?? I'm not sure..but I DO love your home!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a beautiful home. I remember staying with you, along with many other YA's, after a camp. Sounds like YA's still love to spend time at your place.
ReplyDeleteI loved seeing some of Chels's art work on your walls too!
Have you sold it ye? With a blurb like that, it won't last long. xx
ReplyDeleteGoing...going...gone? I imagine it will be hard to leave. Your home is so inviting.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely house. I reckon you are selling as your blurb about you says looking for a hoe on a flat block! The photos are lovely.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you would sell it! Just because you were scared we were going to be your neighbours!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Nettie!!!! Hope you have a fantastic day with your family. Love ya heaps! Sam, Clare and Chloe xxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHappy days... umm, it was for the message behind it all.. Come stay with me..my house is not my home until you come add yourselves (and my mess) to the flavour!!!
ReplyDeleteyeah.. i will mess it up.. my "piles" would be every where...no neat and tidy all put away... and that carpet?... forget it.. we'll need to rip it up..it would be sally-dirty...lol...won't be long now...really..