I know i know ...it has been well over a week since i have been near the computer and if you remember i told you i was heading south to stay with my daughter and the grandkids...it has done nothing but rain ever since i got here...yes i am still here and i am on her apple Mac blogging to you so if there are heaps of mistakes it is because i am not used to this super dupper machine of hers it is so up to date its way past my little lap top that knows what i am going to do before i do it....
So today (the 8th of June)we went to Fleurty's Walk down the Channel ...a bush setting with local art pieces displayed through a beautiful walk.... the sun actually tried to come out and we almost got fooled into thinking it was going to fine up... but true to form we just got back through the orchard and down it came....here we are under the "Sun" umbrellas having lunch at the little restaurant there....see all the water on the table ...it was pouring down and dripping onto the table of the umbrella...


just love the pears..handmade from coils of clay and fired in a kiln then glazed ...don't you wish they were really that size.... this was just before it started to pour down again......the girls just loved these ones ...but check out Chelsea's blog for heaps more...



my man and me...he came down for the weekend...I wonder why????

It was the Queen's Birthday weekend holiday of course ...i share my birthday with her(well the day designated to hold as a public holiday anyway)...that means i am special too...this one is the biggy..i can have a seniors card now...Whhooo Hooo!!!!!
not much left !!!!!


Your birthday photos are gorgeous - frameable!
ReplyDeleteHope you had the best birthday with your family, and I hope you got my message on your mobile. Happy 60th!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Annette!!! Can't believe you are 60 woman!! What a legend you are.
ReplyDeletehope you had a wonderful birthday Annette. You look Fab for 60! Enjoy all the 'senior' benefits!!!
ReplyDeleteHope that you had a great birthday. Fleurty's Walk sounds like it was great will need to get more info as to where to find it so we can visit when we are in Hobart next.
ReplyDeleteHi Nettie - Happy Birthday - glad you've joined the Club!!
ReplyDeleteFrom you 71 year old friend Ali
Happy birthday -again. You and Oscar share the Queen's birthday. He was actually born on the Friday of the Queen's birthday weekend 15 years ago tomorrow! I've been thinking about when I told my mum I was pregnant and she said "but I'm not ready to be a grandmother yet!", and as she was only 45 I can understand why. That's only 6 years away for me. HUH! But as we all know, young grandparents are the best! So super Congratulations to a wonderful young grandmother.
ReplyDeleteNo way... 60?! Looks like you had a wonderful day! Hope to see you while your still down in Hobart (I have your tupperware and a lid for Chels!)
ReplyDeleteYou never told us about the house...
ReplyDelete