Monday, July 20, 2009

Wendy's Alice in Wonderland Quilt

My very creative niece Wendy at Beautiful Day http://sicefamily.blogspot.com/ did these drawings on her blog a few months ago and i pestered her to send them to me as i thought they would make a great quilt or wall hanging...you see she is a teacher and I thought perhaps she could hang it in her class room....so here is the start of that quilt Wendy.... i am excited about how it is turning out so far....
I will post the finished Piece De Resistance when it is completed and then Wedny will have to wait for the postman to deliver it....












OOOWWW dont you just love Lewis Caroll's Alice in Wonderland????

7 comments:

  1. Yes, totally love Alice. How did you get the drawings onto fabric? Lucky Wendy, I think she'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, it's just gorgeous! I love it, love it, LOVE it!!!! Thank you for making one of my dreams come to life! Wendy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are great! Can't wait to see the finshed product!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that is amazing! Very creative family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...