...he is totally out of focus...Tom Tit or Blue Wren..which is it?????....(when i was a child they were called Tom Tits....politically incorrect you say!!!!!)
Well anyway...i got so excited when he just landed on my mirror while i was sitting in my car before visiting my friend Marlo yesterday in Exeter...
He just sat there carrying on a bird conversation with me......
i fumbled in my handbag trying not to scare him into flight ..then when i got the camera i didn't have it on the right setting...
but you get the picture I am sure...(i did even though it is out of focus)....
Click ...
and off he flew...
Gorgeous little critter.
ReplyDeleteAwwww...he's gorgeous! I love birds too and I know for sure I'd have scared him away in my excitement to capture the moment.
ReplyDeleteYou did well, despite the naughty camera not doing its job properly!!
xxx
I love it when all the Spring birds come out of hiding!
ReplyDeleteThe colours..he's gorgeous! When my hubby was working further up the coast, they would land on his side mirror so they could look at themselves! Very cheeky! Lisa
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure it's a Blue Wren. But animals often get given local names. In Tassie the "plover" is not a plover at all but a something or other shearwater I think. Shame it wasn't in focus; they are such cute birds.
ReplyDeleteSorry Nettie
ReplyDeleteI just realised I miss hit the key for your email and had an s instead of an a!!!! Hopefully all is fixed!!! (Not a good idea to type when a baby is climbing over you! ;p)
Love you
Clare