Sunday, October 4, 2009

Before and After...Spring

This is a picture of my lounge room...but i really want you look at the flowering Japanese cherry blossom tree out side with its autumn foliage...and when that is finished it is a nude tree....

Now check out the same tree ...all decked out in full blossom like it is today....a true wonder in white...



and this is what the people in my street see.... come and have a look why don't you....
i find it hard to not want to sit and just gape at the beauty of it........

4 comments:

  1. It's just beautiful, I love the happiness your garden brings you (as is the betina button necklace, I would just love one).

    Carli

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely beautiful..... hey.. can you let Chelsea know my email address,please... I re did my page and lost all my blog links, so just saw she went private..... supasal7@gmail.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...