Darby's school play of course....
Do you see double???? yep!!!! the sailors with the long hair are identical twins..such handsome little sailors too..they are going to leave a trail of broken hearts in all the ports one day.
If this guy doesn't end up on the stage or head of a multi corporation then i will eat my hat!!!! He was just fantastic and never forgot a line..the facial expressions, the emphasis on the words..just everything was spot on and true to character...
as were these two character... just fabulous....
This little girls just loved the music ....so did Grandma!!!!
Too much talking now...let me down i have sat too long...
Now this profile tells a thousand stories of concentration.....
and there were mermaids..... and a Robinson Crusoe ?????
Now we are under the sea...with all sorts of sea creatures...(recognise that crab)
Bethan is declaring that she will still be too sick on Monday sipping on her Gatorade!
ReplyDeletelooks like a fantastic play!!! Love the look of concentration on the girls faces! I think Darby looks like Daykota Fanning???
ReplyDeleteSounds like it was an awesome show! I love the end of year school concerts, even though they take a lot of tiresome practise and organising!
ReplyDeleteGood on you, Darby - love the cossie! (I dressed up as a lobster once, but it was at uni, and I was about 25 at the time, hee, hee!)
Wendy xxx