Fabulous pure cotton fabric....

the cotton., the rotary cutter and a the best tutor.....in a fabulous setting in the country.

the cotton., the rotary cutter and a the best tutor.....in a fabulous setting in the country.
those are hands that have done this before three times now....
It is because of her that i got to do this today...
nearly there.....
now you turn it inside out..... wait for it!!!!!

And this is Simone's... i think this is for a special sister-in-law for her birthday?????

The two of us...under the direction of Jackie of course....we created these in just a few hours of relaxing fun...and
and my sewing buddies there in the bakground...
And this is Simone's... i think this is for a special sister-in-law for her birthday?????
The two of us...under the direction of Jackie of course....we created these in just a few hours of relaxing fun...and
Fantastic company
An Amazingly Talented Tutor..
A to die for Exotic and scrumptious lunch.....
Mouth watering recipes to take home....
and the Chocolate cup cakes were so decedent...OOOHHHHHH ...YUM.
Give me another day like that and i will think i have died and gone to Heaven....
I love it! Gorgeous fabric and very quick work! You always were pretty clever with material...
ReplyDeleteI should know - the quilt you made me is right before my eyes, hanging on the wall, as I write!
Well done, you. Wendy xxx
Oh lucky you! Sounds like a brilliant day and LOVE the bag!
ReplyDeleteHi there..
ReplyDeleteIt was just wonderful to have you and Simone over yesterday..I loved every minute of it..of course we had the 3 course meal..anytime you want to learn something I'll be there...
I told you that you and Simone will go home with a finish project..good work..
Love Jackie x x x
Impressive, noice,love it. I have some similar fabrics to make a bag also, just to add to my collection of bags. I would love to have a sewing day with you girls, so let me know when you plan another. Carol O x
ReplyDeleteohh you dags!!!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice.
ReplyDelete