Friday, April 23, 2010

In the presence of the GURUS

Last week i was over the moon to have the GURU and her ASSISTANT of Photoshop come for dinner and to show me the basics of Photoshop...mind you how much of it i have taken in i am unsure because i have not had time to sit down and practise...WHY...because Photoshop is on my mans computer and not on my laptop so when i have time to go practise it is always when he is home and he needs to work on it... so to solve that problem he is going to download it onto my laptop and then hey presto i can practice all i like and when i like....I cant wait...look out Lisa the phone will be running hot !!!!
Thanks you guys for coming over to "teach an old dog new tricks"....
You were very patient and great company ...i am happy to cook you dinner anytime when i have such awesome company...
I will show you what we did soon... soon as i get it off his computer so stay posted...

5 comments:

  1. You are lucky to have personal teachers. I'm hoping your very own daughter (who is my guru) will teach me a thing or two when we both have some time free (at the same time). Looking forward to seeing the results.

    Blanche

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so, so, so, so ,so much enjoyed myself. I was incredibly impressed by your talent for home decorating as well as your delicious cooking. You are amazing Annette. Any time you feel like cooking for us again, let us know and we'll be over there in a shot :D We have loads more to teach you in Photoshop yet...haha!!
    By the way, two things. If there ever was a Photoshop Guru, that title is Chelsea's alone. She's fab-fab-fabulous at it. Secondly, I like that photo above you you Nettie, but Lisa and I look awful!!! (sorry Leeca Fleeca - tee hee) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it's a shocker of a photo and I do remember requesting that it not appear ANYWHERE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could use some photoshop help!

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...