Thursday started our Easter and saw "The Popster" (aka Kelvin) and me "Nanna" off to Hobart to celebrate with the four Munchkins as Chels was on her own with David away overseas for work plus she has been so busy with her photography business with a wedding every weekend.
And the Popster had another section to complete of the outdoor stage( he did the 1st stage at Christmas)...... the garden is more children friendly now that the girls have the stage and the slide....


of course there was a "Popster helper"...she was great at handing the nails the bolts and the saw....




the floor going on....,

All the intricate cutting around the big old pepper tree...the pepper corns are great from this tree... tottally organic and yummmy.... so we have to look after it .....

Nearly finished.... and it was all done in a morning..... beleive it!!!!~


Vahalaaaaaaah..... all done
How is that....????
What an awesome builder "the Popster" is hey!!!!!
That's amazing! I love it! Jonathon's been out in the yard too this weekend.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, how's Hattie been going at school?
Loving it?
Wendy xxx
oh wow - how cool is that!
ReplyDeleteNow that is totally AWESOME!
ReplyDeletewow i love it
ReplyDelete:)
yep very star pop
xx
Brilliant! I could do with a handy man like that around here- unfortunately it all gets left to me, and while I'll give things a go, I really have NO idea- and not enough of the right kind of tools.
ReplyDeleteoh wow that is magical!! What a great place to play and dream. Great job!!
ReplyDelete