Saturday, April 10, 2010

all creatures great and SMALLER...



SHE FOUND THIS TINY SNAIL AND WE WEREN'T ALLOWED TO SQUISH IT..... it went into the pot plant by the back door.. Oh my poor Gardenia plant......!!!!!!
Those tiny creatures grow up to be fat snails with a veracious appetite...

4 comments:

  1. CUTE! In a creepy, crawly kind of way! Kindy aged girls always seem to have a fascination with snails! Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They Do love snails Rowan and Hats hey! That one even makes me like them!!!! Chels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - I was thinking the same as Chels - that one is rather cute and I am not a fan of creepy crawly things.... especially ones that eat my plants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well it may be cute now but I think that is a ploy so you will let it live - it's the same for all creatures. Imagine if babies looked like adults and puppies looked like a grown Rottweiler. You wouldn't feel compelled to treat them so well if they were ugly!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...