Letters i LOVE to Receive..............
The front ..Addressed by her Mum...
I really hope that the Australia Post never stop putting letters like this in my letter box and yours!!!!!
the back...Addressed by Hats...
the story ..... if you click on the picture you just might be able to read my PRIVATE mail.....
i am not giving away the story line...but it is priceless.....and all true!!!!

YEAH... she has got it...and whats more she has taken to writing like a duck to water....

of course it is "true" writing ..phenetic spelling.....
Don't stop sending me letters Hats...{Nany} and {Pope} just love getting them.....
That's adorable. I recieved a letter from my mum today, a very lovely suprise. xo
ReplyDeleteThis is so so cute!!! Good work Hattie!!
ReplyDeleteVery good blogging of late Nettie! I have been slack and haven't been commenting!!
LOVE YOU!!!
Elle
I love that 'new' kind of writing...when they first start to get it. Charlotte is at the same stage. Gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteP.S thank goodness they invented soap hey?!
Oh I love it when kids write like that - so cute! What beautiful mail to get.
ReplyDeleteOh those letters are priceless! What treasures!
ReplyDeleteThese are the sweetest letters! I love them!
ReplyDelete