Especially since i have these two books which i hinted to "himself" i wanted ...so he bought them for me from a US book store (...thank you honey) they are loaded with inspirations....
Any one want to copy it for me????
Check out this for the outdoor area....Oh that era of peace and love....
one of those kitchens everyone loves to gather in....

i am wondering if a light fitting like this can be found anywhere....(maybe Cathy @ Recycled Relix might have something unusual for me???)

oh here is that bedroom again...sigh!!!!!!
This is from the other book called "domino"...the book of decorating....
a
Now pink is not my favorite colour but check this room out....
i am wondering if a light fitting like this can be found anywhere....(maybe Cathy @ Recycled Relix might have something unusual for me???)
oh here is that bedroom again...sigh!!!!!!
This is from the other book called "domino"...the book of decorating....
a
Now pink is not my favorite colour but check this room out....
they say a good designer can do it for everyone else but when it comes to her own space....well that's were the trouble starts... Decisions...decisions...decisions...decisions...but there is always the BUDGET as well...grrrr....
But i have decided on almost every fitting of every kind, colour, flooring and tile in the house and that could be subject to change still...because the latest is ...the subdivision is still no futher along...booo hoooo!!!!!!
You must be in heaven choosing everything- this time for YOURSELF!
ReplyDeleteSorry i didn't get to chat when we bumped into in Hobart- i had Anthony on the phone who was just about to leave to get on the plane and couldn't find a few things we needed him to bring over!
I was saying to Blanche how you haven't changed a bit- still beautiful!
Mum has a linen fetish too! love it
Hi Annette, Definitely up for the challenge - have never seen a light like that! I have seen the weighted lights and have a couple at the moment.... just not with the gorgeous girl hanging....or swinging.... maybe we could improvise! I will certainly keep an eye out.... you never know what will walk through the door. Love the books.... especially the neutral modernistic.... and the vintage. It would be sooo hard to choose. Good Luck! XX Cathy
ReplyDeleteYou are just too cool Annette!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, gorgeous books, for a gorgeous, gorgeous lady.
Fiona x
If you really want a painting above your bed Im the copier!
ReplyDeleteI was going to say Chels would be the best one for the copied painting! Her works are great! I never knew Sarah was pregnant! Does she know what she is having? I do actually have a baby quilt in mind that would work in different whites but I have 5 before I get to that one (2 at quilter now and 2 mostly made up and 1 for Shadey) but I may well whip up the baby one in between for you! The books are fantastic! I have the same problem as you with designing! Budget is a HUGE limiting factor!
ReplyDeleteoh dear - tell me about it, so many decisions to make, not enough budget :) Actually I think we're going pretty well, thanks to you.
ReplyDeleteI cant' wait to see your amazing new house.
You know LISA?!? :) We MUST be friends then. I love having blog friends from Australia. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.
ReplyDeleteYou must be having so much fun! I'm so excited to see what you do with your new place! I wish you could decorate our place! We are moving in a few weeks, and it will need a lot of decorating help!
ReplyDelete