Saturday, October 23, 2010

in my pretty garden the flowers are growing....


but the birds are making way for the survival of the fittest....or doing the house keeping ..... don't you hate it when you find a little body like that and you never know if you might have been able to save it....
and the dog is wanting a walk ..... while his master is lounging on the couch!!!!!


Oh those lazy hazy days of summer are here i think?????



4 comments:

  1. I'm feeling a little jealous as I see your side of the world turn green and beautiful. (but happy it's finally here for you guys) I seriously FROZE today watching my son's soccer tournament. I'm still thawing out 4 hours later. SHEESH! But those flowers are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nettie, I love your dutch irises! Don't you just love this time of year in the garden?? My garden is at its best right now and I still have lots more flowers in bud. I just wish I had more time at home through the week to get out and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will have to check out the movie.... sounds very thought provoking. The flowers are beautiful (as is the pup!)
    Thanks for visiting... always appreciated Nettie :O)
    Enjoy the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are stunning!!! The carcass is not! We found one on our back door where a frog had got his foot caught in the door, and then died while we were in Kalbarri. Felt sorry for the poor thing!

    Love those flowers, though! xx

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...