Sunday, December 26, 2010

Baby Arliss at 5 weeks....

Christmas Eve we visited Hobart for another cuddle with this little man..... he was looking at his mummy here all interested in what she was saying while she was changing his nappy...

Then along came Nanna with the camera....


Bright lights...bright lights....

but it is only Nanna taking pics of me so i had better put on a handsome face for that camera...
How is this Nanna????
Cute hey????
TOTALLY I RECKON...BUT THEN I AM JUST THE NANNA!!!!!!






5 comments:

  1. Is Sarah back in Tasmania? I thought she was in QLD? oh.. I'll be off to the post office tomorrow.....oops.... better email you for the address... that would certainly be a help...

    ReplyDelete
  2. supasal7@gmail.com

    I got your email from FB or would that be Kelvin's??

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous little boy! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a handsome little chappie! Merry Christmas to you too Annette, we had a lovely one.... forgot to take a picture of the table but it was rather beautiful and the food delicious.... and Mackenzie 11 made desert - a fantastic pavlova with Mango, Blackeberry's, Rasberry's and Strawberry's. Delicious! Hope to see you soon, Cathy X

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! What a darling little boy!

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...