Friday, January 7, 2011

Sewing in half an hour....!!!!!

While she watched a movie and i did some repairs on my dads trouser hems, buttons on shirts for other members of the family and new elastic in her skirt's waist and the neck of her TShirt, I had half an hour to spare.
So with a doily(from my collection...i will show you that one day soon), a button and point 7 of shirred material costing just under $7 from Spotlight this is what i came up with ....


MMMM... i am impressed Nanna!!!!!


she is very happy with the finished project.....and she does look like a little princess in it....(for how long one would not hazard a guess....!!!!!)









3 comments:

  1. That is adorable, and very clever! I am a tad envious of all you people out there who sew. I just never got the hang of it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a dress. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that...what a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...