Monday, April 11, 2011

Just a little preview....

Here we are....... the Matrix panel(that is the square panels over the garage door) is finally on...now we are waiting for the metallic finish to be applied onto that Matrix panel... and the render to go on those red bricks and that will be painted..... just a peak at the tiling (still to be finished off) in the main bathroom....and then all the hardware will go in ...like the rain head shower and the frame less glass and my free standing bath etc.....

my Bamboo flooring is well underway.....
my kitchen (still no bench tops but at least the wall ovens are in)....I have two...well one and half anyway.
the overhead lights are up (still one to go)....but all in all i am pleased with where we are at...From now on it is all the finishing off....

Check back tomorrow and i will tell you what happened to us Sunday night!!!!!!

Just another thing to make us strong...???????

4 comments:

  1. Oh do you have to string me out like that.... Love the floor. Why was it put in after the kitchen islands? I'm so loving watching your house come together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking sooo good! I love the colour of your flooring. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving it Annette! Are the bathroom tiles the same ones as ours? They look lovely. Not sure if I want to hear about Sunday night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woooooh! so exciting annette - can't wait to see it finished!!!!

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...