Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Let's go to RIO....... we went to RIO!!!!!

What a Blast...RIO....... A fabulous 3D Movie (us oldies have gotta love those 3D movies..especially when you find yourself ducking and dodging in your theatre seat...ha ha!!!) It was a Young Women's Activity for Church ...we were all stocked up on our lollies from "Allsorts Lolly Shop" across the road from the cinema..Bonnie had bought our tickets... we had our glasses...WE WERE SET... and we weren't disappointed... Have you been yet???? Well if you haven't...GO... You will love the music, the quirky characters, the story line and the colours are amazing....and the fact that you feel totally part of the scenery with your 3D glasses (forget how dorky you look).....Great Movie...
Here are our gorgeous girls all lined up (and they don't look dorky in their glasses ...I did) and ready to go in...
in the best seats waiting to go to Rio...Well the experience anyway!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am surprised you loved it so much,as the shorts for it look terrible. I can't watch 3 d- gives me a terrible headache...and I have to put those glasses over my glasses which is very uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my kids saw this today too.
    they LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Love that they are hanging outside the girls loo for the pic :)

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...