I AM BACK....I HAVE HAD INTERNET TROUBLE....EVEN CONSIDERED AXING MY SERVER (WONT MENTION THEIR NAME...THEY DON'T WARRANT THE SPACE)....TWO WEEKS WITHOUT A POST AND MY INTERNET HAS BEEN A REAL PAIN..SORRY IF YOU THOUGHT I WAS SNUBBING YOUR POSTS...I HAVE BEEN CHECKING THEM ...JUST COULDN'T LEAVE A COMMENT OR POST MYSELF...BUT NOW I AM BACK......Make sure you check the post after this and the one after that...AND THAT ...I HAVE HEAPS OF NEWS TO CATCH YOU UP...
SO i have had this little girl up for part of the school holidays and then swapped her for another...then they all came for a few days...
we made cake...chocolate cake...
covered it in all sorts of pretty sprinkles
sWe licked the spatula...you have to do that you know ...to see if it is a good mix
MMMM yep that is going to be good Nanna!!!
and of course you cant leave the beaters with all that mixture on them to go into the sink...
Yep what else can you do on the holidays when it rains???? you make a cake...
No comments:
Post a Comment
let's hear it...