Congrats Nettie.
Congratulations Annette & Himself!! I am off to QLD late October for my parents 50th - amazing!
Have a happy day! Together I hope!
Congrtatulations!
Congratulations! What a beautiful picture ~ you look so in love:)~Cindy
Congratulations!! You two are so cute together :D
How could you not?His eyes show the same humour and love as in that "previous" picture on your top-banner.You're a charming couple who aged beautifully and lovingly.Happy Anniversary!
YEAH for all the ups and downs and good and bad times. Good on you Jenni
"...and they lived happily ever after". Congratulations x
Congratulations!
Congratulations. Lovely pic.
Happy Anniversary! You are the cutest couple!
let's hear it...
Congrats Nettie.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Annette & Himself!! I am off to QLD late October for my parents 50th - amazing!
ReplyDeleteHave a happy day! Together I hope!
ReplyDeleteCongrtatulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! What a beautiful picture ~ you look so in love:)
ReplyDelete~Cindy
Congratulations!! You two are so cute together :D
ReplyDeleteHow could you not?
ReplyDeleteHis eyes show the same humour and love as in that "previous" picture on your top-banner.
You're a charming couple who aged beautifully and lovingly.
Happy Anniversary!
YEAH for all the ups and downs and good and bad times. Good on you Jenni
ReplyDelete"...and they lived happily ever after". Congratulations x
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. Lovely pic.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! You are the cutest couple!
ReplyDelete