Wednesday, January 4, 2012

water baby....



Summer sun.... the backyard hose ...lots of cool water shooting into the air, turning into crystal drops, to make one very happy little boy.....






Don't you dare turn it off Nanna....i am having so much fun right now.....

3 comments:

  1. How gorgeous Nettie
    So precious.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is absolutely gorgeous. I love it when they are so easily amused by the simple things in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's heart warming that instead of spoiling them silly you keep raising and enjoying them with the love and the simplicity of the loved.


    He's an heartbreaker in learning, Dear Nettie. And Precious. That second picture looks a postcard advertising some Surferwear ahahahah.

    I have a pic from my son which I absolutely adore until today - 18 years after taking it - and is related with water also. In fact, is a sequence of 3 or 4 pics of him waiting for a water drop to fall from a hose, his mouth open, his expression of absolute peace. Priceless Moments!

    Thank you for sharing. Blessed Be Dear Friend.

    T

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...