Saturday, April 21, 2012

SHOUT..... the musical....

Tonight I went to the G-String Productions Premier of SHOUT the Musical...the Legend of the Wild One...the great Johnny O'Keefe at the Longford Town Hall with about 200 other fans....
the show was amazing ..fantastic...Incredible and well worth the $25 dollars..
check out some of the fabulous costumes from the 50's and 60's...

the singing was fabulous and I even new most of the songs(now that is sad!!!)
sorry about the quality of the pics... i only had my point and shoot and i couldnt use my flash...

the routines were very energetic and well choreographed...




the audience were encouraged to participate....


Take a bow Shout ...well worth putting on your list to go to over the next 8 days...yep ...from the 20th to the 28th..book now on 63233666...

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you, their outfits look amazing, I love musicals - they just seem to take you to another place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are great! You had good seats. xx

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...