Tuesday, June 5, 2012

pom pom pooff....!!!!!

I JUST LOVE THESE POOFFS....do you  remember i posted one them that i saw in a shop window(i wasnt open) when i was in Melbourne last year...they are still around.. i saw these in Queensland .. an online place called LITTLE LOVE & HAPPINESS ...would have bought one but how to get it home...they are heavy)...so if anyone knows where i can get one here in Tassie and not pay $300 bucks ...i will be one happy girl (well soon to be too old to get down to sit on one anyway)


Pom Pom Balls of felted coloured, wool attached..(don't know how..maybe very good glue??) to a pooff...
perhaps just as an art piece ..maybe not totally practical.....
BUT I LOVE THEM!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am sure you and the grandkids could make one Annette! Would be a great weekend project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I have seen rugs made from these, but not pooffs! If you find out where to get one, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a rug like this and I LOVE it to pieces.

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...