After meeting with the Blogger extraordinaire Group on Tuesday i felt uplifted by their ideas and enthusiasm...Thanks heaps Tanya for suggesting we all meet at such a gorgeous light and bright place...The Art Gallery Coffee Shop to the Old Museum...great food and the best hot chocolate...
I came home with a new eye for my wonderful Blog readers..thanks you guys for your visits and encouragement through your comments to continue to Blog when the trend seems to be moving to the less intimate side of the media called Face book(am i allowed to say that???..is this going to be controversial????)...i must admit i do have a FB page but i am not as committed to that as i am to my Blog....
What did i take home for free from that great get together???
more colour and photos
less words
maybe something thought provoking????
so here you are...
Enjoy!!!
the last of the harvest from my daughter's garden (the frost got mine ages ago)
fragrant lemons from my ex neighbor...
my 13 year old cyclamen that came indoors but is searching for the light outside my stacker doors
funny old recipes...and recipe books.
Memories of my month in Merida, Mexico...
Two hearts ..so different...but full of LOVE..(thank you Barb and Sarah)
boring big shoes and colourful little "gummies"... we love to see the latter at our house...
"Bubbles" brings us joy ..he is 1 year old now...and comes to the top of his bowl to be hand fed...
Great books read by Poppy after his bath...
Cardboard box's cost nothing and are so much fun when you watch Playschool...
i have so many more things i could show you.....what's at your house????
I actually think you get the balance of words and pics pretty right Nettie. We will have to organise another one of those get togethers and have a couple of mini workshops. Congratulations on your 13 yr old cyclamen, I hate to admot that I tend to neglect and forget about mine after they flower..oops!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun group! I've yet to meet up with other Perth (my Perth!) bloggers, but I think it would be a good thing. I've always thought you get the words and pictures right too. And I love this painterly background you've got going on here now - so vibrant! xx
ReplyDeleteExcellent , You held my attention , and that has to be good LOL...
ReplyDeleteWhat is happening here is... A new sewing machine arrived today :)))
Sew I can't wait to take out the material and start a quilt or even complete one would be amazing :))
Boxes are great fun for little ones.. He has lovely rosey cheeks :))
Totally agree with you about face book. I hate it. Everything about it; layout, ease of use and the sneaky underhanded way they do things over there. But, it is the only way some of my friends will communicate with me. So I keep it. And supposedly, if you have a business, you need it. I'm still trying to work around that one. For my teens, it is nearly the only way they communicate with their friends.
ReplyDeleteYour blogging group sounds fun.
I wish I still had babies I could read to and look so attentive even after the 1000000th reading ahahahahah. Gorgeous Little Guy :love:
ReplyDeleteAnd boxes are winners next to little hearts... my son - now 21 - always got a kick of when we were moving because there were endless boxes waiting to be filled and he had funny days playing with and in them :sweetmemories:
What's happening in my house?!?! Well, not so many excitement as around yours, that's for sure. I always find so sweet - awesome in fact - when I see blogging people meet. After all we spend so much time together, and if we do it must be that we like eachother and enjoy spending time together. To jump the digital barrier shows trust and tender hearts. Good for you!
I've finished the redo of the old band-room, which is a room in my guest house, that was used by son's garage band, and now is a space for me to enjoy my crafts and store my endless Holidays' paraphernalia.
Pictures soon, but only on Facebook ahahahahahahah
I'm more active on the blog but I love facebook nonetheless. Or it's just that I'm lucky and found amazing people through there. And how creative they all seem. Love it! It's different from the blog, definetly, but enjoyable too.
Love you, Sweet Anette <3