Saturday, August 18, 2012

A Lions share of Washing?????



Now what is that in the wash bucket????
(please not more washing....)

I thought I had finished all the washing..don't tell me there is more!!!!!!

Let me see if it really needs washing today or it can wait till mummy comes home?????



RRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHhhhhhh....

 It's a Lion Nanna...

The Rosie Lion!!!!!!...

(Nanna had already used her eye pencil to draw on this cute Lions whiskers earlier)

A very fierce lion who prowled around the lounge room for the day.... until she got too hot in the suit that is ....

MMMMMMmmmmm but wait a moment...that is not a Lions tail....

Poppy was very proud of you Rosie...

that is a TIGERs tail i am sure....

(i miss this little LION and her three sisters and our 2 weeks of Whooping Cough Quarantine)

3 comments:

  1. A Lion with a Tiger tail - it must be Rosie.
    She looked so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute lion! I've just discovered your lovely blog, and am now following!
    So nice to meet you!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...