Don't use that scraper thing again when you make cakes!!!!
..."Himself" told me that i was not allowed to use my mixture spatula anymore.....
"Why ???"...i asked
"Because they don't leave enough cake mixture for me to enjoy"
"But there is still the beaters to lick and look there is a lot still on them" ...says I!!!!
"Nupe ..that is still not enough to get the taste of the cake mixture".. "Himself" states...
So here he is enjoying the leftovers of the raw cake mixture...
and this is what it made...
a birthday sponge for my friend Vicki's Birthday...
So does this happen at your house????
the girls were JUST eating left over mixture off the beater too!!!! Like Poppy like Grandaughter!!!
ReplyDeleteYes! Yes!
ReplyDeleteMe admonishing myself ahahahah
I love to bake a cake, put it in the oven and then enjoy the leftovers like I was a six year old ;).
My family is not a dessert/cake troupe. I am. I would bake every weekend if I had an audience. And I almost enjoy more that ritual than the result in itself... I always feel like that's how the cake should taste when "ready" - after oven and etc.
And no, Nettie, licking the beaters is not the same :)
Lovely Cake, Sweet Friend!
yes, i love it- doesnt everyone???
ReplyDeleteThat cake looks gorgeous !! Perfect CWA stuff. Hi Nettie :)
ReplyDeleteThe story of how we bought our new home is one of faith and blessing from above :) we wanted Fletcher to attend seminary and I couldnt see it working from seven mile beach. As much as I loved the beach ( I cried when we moved :)) I felt we needed to be closer to the chapel. So I left it int the Lords hands.
Long story but basically we found this gorgeous house. The owners accepted our offer ( we were one of 3 offers !! ) and now we are here. It's a dream come true for me and I KNOW Heavenly father knew I would love it and I am sooooo grateful for the previous owner because she has made the garden such an amazing place - I overflowing with bulbs and surprises for every season. Anyway I had better not clog up your comment box. Love you heaps. So glad to see you and himself are happy and healthy xx