Now i can turn around and show you my face... what do you think???
This was the FIRST THING I WANTED TO DO...
GET MY FACE PAINTED
It is a pink sparkly butterfly...
I LOVE it and i told Nanna i wasn't going to wash it off my face when i went to bed...(But i did)
Poppy had to hold my hair back because it was a bit windy and the man couldn't paint my butterfly on because my hair keep getting in the way...
(Nanna put these photos all back the front...)
Now here is the second thing i wanted to do at the Show...ride on the pony...i picked this one i think her name was "Tinkerbelle"..she was very clever and walked around the ring all by herself but the lady told Nanna to walk with me just in case i fell off..."as if"
Check me out ...i can do this without hanging on!!!!
i think the lady forgot about us because we went around the ring 5 times for $6...bargain hey Poppy!!!
i loved that pony so much i gave her a cuddle at the end of my ride...
then it was off to get the thing that the show is famous for...FAIRY FLOSS... ..(no mummy Nanna is not going to let me eat it all...i am going to bring home some for my sisters"
Now for my SHOW BAG...
Here i am choosing which one....
making sure i have everything in there..a girl can never be too careful you know!!!!!
i picked out this Show bag called the MEGA PONY BAG....
i waited until i got home to Nanna and Poppy's to open it and this is what was in there.... a real cowgirl hat...and the plaits can come off too...(Yes mummy the fairy floss there on the floor went straight in the fridge)....
I had a great day at the Show...I think i will go again next year too...
Oh wow! Gorgeous butterfly, and an impressive show bag! I so love show days, and it looks like Rosie had the best time! Oh to be a kid again and ride ponies! :)
ReplyDeleteba ha ha, I giggled so much when i saw this! I bet she was in heaven! New cardie, face painting (not bad for a man face painter!!), pony ride, show bag. Spoiled!!! The other girls were very ticked they didnt get to come and get a show bag! Told them it was Rosie's special treat ("she always gets treats......")
ReplyDeleteThis brought memories of Dear Daughter around Rosie's Age. She was less girlie and fancied differente face paintings so when at fairs she went straight for the examples of the boys ahahahah She was a tiger once and a lion another. Oh Sweet Memories.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing another delightful spoiled stay of Rosie at Nanna and Pop.
Love,
T
Oh looks like an amazing time! I love the face painting and so jealous of the pony ride.
ReplyDelete