Friday, January 16, 2009

My Working Space



Oh and while we are at it this is where i work from...my little space...I could have a bigger one upstairs(I have a desk set up for my scrapbooking up there) but i like my little corner in the hub of things..I do great things here...create colour schemes to make peoples houses into beautiful homes... As you can see I am surrounded by reminders and photos of things and places I love... The painting of Darby and me in 2003 done by Chels...photos of my darling granadkids ...my two handpainted plates I brought back from my month in Merida on the Yucatan Pennisula in Mexico in may 2006...the cardboard flowers made by 6 yo Bethan in the vase near my computer...and the lap top my son in law gave me..love ya Paul...and my mobile..me who never was going to have one...and now cant go anywhere without it....

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, this is a new spot - love it! You'll have to post a photo of your new red kitchen, because we didn't get a chance to see it when we were there. Thanks for all your comments on our blog. It's nice to know there are people reading it!
    Love ya, Wendy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!... so excited to see your blog! I love your little spot :)

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...